Hi! My name is Tom Keenan and I am a professional wedding photographer based in Cambridge.
A little bit about me:
I am a family man and I live in Hardwick, Cambridge with my lovely wife Beth. We have recently moved from the seaside town of Deal in Kent while Beth trains to be a vicar in the Church of England.
Family, friends and faith mean everything to us! We also have the pleasure of working alongside each other with wedding photography after having worked for years together at our local church.
We make a great team!
( Here's Beth pretending I'm also funny )
I have almost 10 years of experience being a photographer.
I studied photography at the University of the
Creative Arts, was an apprentice on The Photographer Academy, and did Fashion
Photography for a few years too!
Here's what my clients have to say (feel free to click reviews for more!)
- An unforgettable experience
- To feel completely comfortable and relaxed
- To have a laugh with a lovely photographer
- To have your personality captured
- Slick professionalism and exceptional, friendly quality
- Also, I'm a "Recommended Supplier" at The Old Kent Barn
Have you got any other questions? Check out the FAQ page.